Hello, darlings! Don't be scared, I'm quite sane, I promise you. | A Sherlockian, a Potterhead, a Trekkie who was born too late, and many other things. A Whovian in the making, I suppose. I'd like to think so anyway. | A pianist, a violinist, a ukulele-ist (for the sake of consistency, bear with me), and hopefully, one day, a guitarist. I know next to nothing about singing, but I've not got a completely unbearable voice and a life of music has made me not entirely tonedeaf. Thankfully. | I wouldn't call myself an artist, but you will find no notebook of mine not completely filled with drawings. | Finally, my beautiful girlfriend, therearemorethanfoursidestome, who is my other and much better half. She is the John to my Sherlock, the Mycroft to my Greg, and the Sebastian to my Jim. | Don't be afraid to talk to me, lovelies! I don't bite. If I can help it (for the apparently always necessary "I don't bite" joke; I apologise). Much love! <3
I was really, really tired last night, but I just couldn’t get to sleep. So I sketched these at some ridiculous hour, and then coloured them in this afternoon.
Helena is singing Sebastian to sleep, Anthea is just trying to get Mycroft to sleep, and Sebastian is making Jim sleep and Jim doesn’t get a say in the matter.
I envy Sebastian, Mycroft and Jim.
- yourfavouritewalkingcorpse likes this
- gatisss likes this
- jiminwestwood reblogged this from deadandchocolatey and added:
- askanthea reblogged this from deadandchocolatey
- intothevalleyoftheashes likes this
- governmentsanctionedbrollies reblogged this from deadandchocolatey and added:
- sniper-with-a-smoke likes this
- sean-o-hara likes this
- moran-sm reblogged this from deadandchocolatey
- helenareiske reblogged this from deadandchocolatey and added:
- deadandchocolatey posted this